Suggestion: [RADIO] Animation added to public radio + QOL for radio sound levels.

iAmGreiG

LEO
Reaction score
User name: iAmGreiG

Suggestion Title: [RADIO] Animation added to public radio + QOL for radio sound levels.

Explain your suggestion, in detail: 2 suggestions here.. I don't know if they are possible but here goes.

1 - Public radio's being used by civs do not show a nanimation like police do. I don't know if this is intentional or not but I feel that if anyone is using a radio, it should be made obvious to those around they are talking on the radio. From my pov, as a cop, talking/questioning someone and have them broadcast their side of the converstation freely to others listening, with no way of knowing doesnt feel right.... to me. Im sure the same could be said in a crime meeting scenario.

2 - Have a toggle for the radio to lower volume similar to the mute radio toggle but sets the volume to say 60%. ATM you can toggle radio off/on , which is great but sometimes things get a bit loud on radio and in local voice so being able to lower the radio instead of muting it may mean you dont miss something important.

I.E Toggling " ` " mutes radio and toggling " \ " sets it to a lower volume. (key could be whatever is most appropriate)

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: My explanations are added above.

Do you have any links for the suggestion? No

Reactions: Prophet and Whale

Andrea

Management
Management
FiveM Staff Member
LEO
EMS
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I do like all of this. I feel like a different radio animation would be nice tho because civ radios aren't on the shoulder. I always picture them as being like an ear piece or something. But I do like all of this, very much. idk how the volume would work, that's all zambie

Reactions: iAmGreiG

Zambie ^‿^

has no friends ):
Owner
Management
LEO
Reaction score
Website
zambie.co
Unfortunately TokoVOIP is one of the most limited things I can modify. I can probably make a radio volume command, but as far as the sound, unfortunately not.

Reactions: iAmGreiG