Gamemode Suggestion: Gas Feedback

vGraffy

Reaction score
User name: vGraffy

Suggestion Title: Gas Feedback

Explain your suggestion, in detail: I believe the gas within the server is either too expensive or are consuming too fast when driving. I think this should be adjusted either by lowing the price or making the car not consume that much gas so fast. As a player, I'm spending at least $200 for somewhat half a tank of gas and it seems to be consumed very fast

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: I believe it would allow a more healthy economy within the server. If I'm a driver, I would have to spend more money on gas then I would on the repair of my car. If I'm spending $200 on gas, I would think it should give me more than half a tank of gas or a full tank.

Do you have any links for the suggestion? No

Andrea

Management
Management
FiveM Staff Member
Whitelisted
LEO
EMS
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The base gas price is fine, honestly. If you want cheaper gas you are always free to buy a gas station and set it really cheap. They are available to purchase. One per person. If the gas is set to like $1 tho it kinda messes with the economy, so I am pretty against that. The gas prices are really good imho.

vGraffy

Reaction score
The base gas price is fine, honestly. If you want cheaper gas you are always free to buy a gas station and set it really cheap. They are available to purchase. One per person. If the gas is set to like $1 tho it kinda messes with the economy, so I am pretty against that. The gas prices are really good imho.
Does this mean you're also against lowing the consumption of the gas when driving?

Zambie ^‿^

has no friends ):
Owner
Management
LEO
EMS
Reaction score
Website
zambie.co
Does this mean you're also against lowing the consumption of the gas when driving?
It depends on your speed and what type of vehicle you are using. The faster the vehicle and the larger the vehicle, the more fuel it consumes.

Reactions: vGraffy and Andrea

Andrea

Management
Management
FiveM Staff Member
Whitelisted
LEO
EMS
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What he said explains all of it. If you are speeding in a big truck, for example, it is going to use gas a lot faster

vGraffy

Reaction score
It depends on your speed and what type of vehicle you are using. The faster the vehicle and the larger the vehicle, the more fuel it consumes.
Okay, that good to know. So setting a speed limit does have it's benefits.