Search results

1. Zambie ^‿^

TokoVoip

Greetings, You've more than likely come here as your struggling to set up TokoVoip. This guide should guide you how to set it up, step by step. What is TokoVoip? TokoVoip is an amazing alternative to the standard VOIP system in FiveM, it allows you to have surround hearing, (eg. You'll hear...
  2. Zambie ^‿^

Lawyer Application Template

placeholder
  3. Zambie ^‿^

EMS Application Template

placeholder
  4. Zambie ^‿^

Whitelist Application Template

PLACEHOLDER
  5. Zambie ^‿^

Stamps's Mod Application.

We've got it. Thank you for your application - We'll get into reviewing this application and let you know shortly.
  6. Zambie ^‿^

My staff app

We've got it. Thank you for your application - We'll get into reviewing this application and let you know shortly.
  7. Zambie ^‿^

Formulize Staff Application

8. Zambie ^‿^

John's Application

ACCEPTED Congratulations! After an interview, you have been selected to moderate for the MilitaryRP server. Please message me directly so we can assign you with your roles.
  9. Zambie ^‿^

Ryadin's Application

APPROVED (Stage 1) Congratulations! After discussing with the Senior Management, we have decided to approve your application. Please contact me directly to arrange a time and date for an interview, where we will then progress your application further. Good luck!
  10. Zambie ^‿^

John's Application

APPROVED (Stage 1) Congratulations! After discussing with the Senior Management, we have decided to approve your application. Please contact me directly to arrange a time and date for an interview, where we will then progress your application further. Good luck!
  11. Zambie ^‿^

Ryadin's Application

We’ve got it. Thank you for applying for staff. We will discuss the application with the team and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for applying for staff. We will discuss the application with the team and will get back to you as soon as possible.
  12. Zambie ^‿^

John's Application

We’ve got it. Thank you for applying for staff. We will discuss the application with the team and will get back to you as soon as possible.
  13. Zambie ^‿^

Server's Location

Hello, Rather serious discussion here As the weeks have progressed, we've received a rather large influx of both active and lurking United States players. As of right now, our staff count, player count and general timezone has shifted from a EU player base to a United States player base, with...
  14. Zambie ^‿^

Update 2 | Economy Update

Hello, I'm looking for suggestions for the new Update. Of course, this is all themed for the economy. We're looking for new methods to earn money, spend it, and then add some new features that you would enjoy. Please list them below, as this will allow me to keep track of them for the Economy...
  15. Zambie ^‿^

Staff Application

DENIED Your application has been denied. You may re-apply any time - The only reason this was denied is because it is a long-lasting application and we're unsure if you'd still like to continue. Thank you!
  16. Zambie ^‿^

Staff App

DENIED Thank you for your interest, however we have decided that your application will be denied at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
  17. Zambie ^‿^

Update #1 - Combat Update

Good evening community, Today I'd like to announce our latest update - The Combat Update. I've spent a lot of time attempting to get this update to speed, with a lot of our time and effort focusing on new content, but also updating already existing content to give a new feel on how the...
  18. Zambie ^‿^

Mining

We already had this addon however multiple people didn’t use it. If the support is high, I’ll happily reimplement it.
  19. Zambie ^‿^

New Printer

We used to have these printers and they proved to be buggy. I could look into making an upgrade system for our custom printers but that’d be later down the line.
  20. Zambie ^‿^

Staff App

UNDER REVIEW Thank you for your interest for the position as Moderator. After a staff discussion, we have decided to place you under further review. Don't worry though, this does not mean your application will get denied. We just need some further time to give you an answer. Thank you!